Saturday, September 27, 2014

Unit 7 in My Father's World Kindergarten-U for Us!

I can't believe I haven't mentioned these awesome YouTube videos before. For years I've used them in my classroom teaching Kindergarten.

Nellie and Ned have a video to go along with each letter of the alphabet. Here's the link for the letter U video.

Sesame Street Podcast also has a video for each letter. We watched the letter U video this week.

Little E learned the letter U this week. She had fun with cuisenaire rods. 


At our co-op class the little girls made animals with shapes. I love how their pictures show developmental progress. Little K just glued random shapes to her paper. Little E made a simple shape animal (it's a bird by the way), and T made a more complex animal (and filled out the rest of the sheet).




This week seemed light and easy. Next week is D for Dinosaur which I'm very excited about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment