Friday, September 5, 2014

Unit 4 of MFW Kindergarten-A for Apple!

In my opinion, MFW Kindergarten is a little light on the math. So, I've been trying to add in hands-on activities that Little E will enjoy that go along with the unit. This week I found a cute apple seed number matching game on TPT.


Little E loved these apple print counting clip cards. I found it helpful to point to the apples and have Little E count them as I pointed and then have her clip the clothespin on the correct number. She absolutely loved using the clothespins. This one was definitely a hit.

I found this cute apple poem finger paint craft that both Little E and Little K were able to do. Little K loves being included.

Both little girls also enjoyed this apple pre-writing worksheet.

For the counting activity that MFW suggests we used these cute apple flashcards.

I've got to admit that we don't do all of the activities in the MFW teacher manual. We do all the phonics and math activities but not all of their extra activities. I go through them and chose the ones I like and find other things I like online. Little E enjoys all the cutting she gets to do.





At our homeschool class this week we made ice cream! The little girls had a blast making (and of course eating) it!


No comments:

Post a Comment