Sunday, October 26, 2014

Weeks 9 & 10

We are into our second quarter now! The girls continue to make amazing art at our co-op. I'm so thankful for the art class. I'm not very artistic, so I love that they get an outlet every week to be create beautiful masterpieces.
(sun in T's eyes)

H finished her first book of the year, The Long Ride Home. She also wrote a book report. I emailed the author to tell her how much we are enjoying her book and H was very happy to read her reply. I love it that an author took the time to write us back.

We also went on a field trip. The girls and I had so much fun. I love spending this time with my girls.

I got a bit behind in my posting because we took an impromptu fall break between weeks 9 & 10. Now that we are back in school mode I will stay on top of posting. I'm primarily using this blog to document our year so that at the end of the year I can turn the blog into a yearbook of sorts. I am loving this whole homeschooling thing even more than I thought I would. We have our good days and our bad days, but being able to do the thing I love most (teach) with the girls I love most just can't be beat. I am so blessed. God is good. All the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment